The following prerequisites have to be installed on the machine(s) where you want to run the contentACCESS installation wizard:
- MS SQL 2008, MS SQL 2008 R2, MS SQL 2012, MS SQL 2012 R2, MS SQL 2014 SP2 or MS SQL 2016
- MS Outlook 2010/2013 (64 bit version) or later (possible compatibility problems with 2016) – Click-to-Run Outlook is not supported!
- .NET Framework 4.5
- Internet Information Services (IIS) and ASP .NET 4.5
- Java SE 8.0.1210 or later (download from here)
- iFilters for indexing (download from here)
- Operating system memory (RAM): 8 GB is recommended
- Free disk space (HDD): 20 GB free space is recommended
- Processor (CPU): 2.4 GHz quad core
The following prerequisites have to be present if you also want to use the search service:
These prerequisites are also checked by the installation wizard. If not installed, SQL, Framework and IIS will be installed directly from the wizard during the installation.