On this tab, the already archived folders can be explored. The view and actions are similar to those in contentWEB.
Select a root folder (archived folder) from the dropdown list or from the list under Select root folder to explore. The folders are marked as follows:
– fully accessible
– read only, created by other agent
The following tasks are available:
1. Recover – recover deleted files from the archive or restore file versions from the archive
2. Show versions – if the file has versions, this will show them
3. Show properties – shows properties of the selected item, like date, path, size, etc.
4. Hide/show inactive items – active/inactive item view can be applied from here
5. Refresh – the button is used to manually update the item list
Items are marked with different colors, depending on their availability:
Black – item is available in the source location and also in the archive
Red – item is available only in the archive
Green – item was not yet archived, available in the source location
Gray – inactive item – available in the source location, but was deleted from the archive
The selected item can be opened by double-clicking on it.
After right-clicking on an object, the context menu with available tasks opens.