There are two ways to reach the setup:
- download it from the Remote agents tab in Central administration (File archive => Archive => Remote agents)
- go to C:TECH-ARROWcontentACCESS_PackageSetups or locate the folder to which you unzipped contentACCESS_Package when installing contentACCESS. Find the file with name contentACCESS.RemoteFileArchiver_x64.exe.
Run the setup. The installation process goes as follows:
- Click Next.
- Choose I accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next.
- Here you can choose the folder, to which Remote File Archiver (Remote FA further in text) will be installed. We recommend to leave it like this. Click Next.
- Click on Install.
- Click on Finish to complete the installation process.
Help Guide Powered by Documentor