9.Tasks supported by entities (models)
The tasks that are supported in contentWEB are entity-specific. The available tasks can be triggered using the appropriate toolbar buttons located above the items grid. There are 6 different tasks that can be run using these buttons, namely:
- Refresh – the button is used to manually update the item list;
- Export to PST – exports selected mailbox items/folders or all items of the selected folder into Outlook PST format;
- Export to ZIP – exports selected items/folders or all items of the selected folder into a compressed ZIP format; emails are saved as MSG files and are compressed to ZIP format
- Recovery – recovers selected items, folders or the whole folder structure, if they were deleted from the original location (either from the mailbox or from the file system). Recovery works for the Email Archive and File system archive only.
- Delete – allows to mark/unmark documents for/from delete
- Legal hold – allows to create a legal hold case, where the user can put documents afterwards. Documents which are under a legal hold case can’t be deleted from the system until the legal hold case expires.
Help Guide Powered by Documentor