- Built-in providers. officeGATE establishes a direct connection between your email client and common providers(SharePoint, MS OneDrive, MS OneDrive Business, Dropbox, Saperion Workplace etc.).
- Drag&Drop. Copy files with a simple move of mouse from/to the email message into SharePoint or other local providers.
- Edit. You can open, remove and edit files/folders directly from your Outlook.
- Send files as an attachment directly from officeGATE panel.
- Copy files between providers directly form the list view.
- Choose to attach a file itself, a link to the file, or send multiple files as a ZIP. When you right-click on the file in the pane you can decide how to attach it.
- Search in title and contents of your documents.
- Customize your access with Favorites. Define your own favorite folders or SharePoint sites.
- Connect to multiple SharePoint sites.
- Directly from Outlook you can use SharePoint’s content type selection and metadata fill features.
- USE IT FOR FREE or pay for the Premium version.
- Premium version features: Connection to multiple SharePoint sites, Automatic upload, Rules Definition.
Help Guide Powered by Documentor